Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Have A Thing About Cellphones

(I thought I'd take this opportunity to share what I did last night, even though I haven't finished bringing everyone up to date on everything else that's happened).

As you know from my previous posts, I have this "thing" about cellphones. Last night I tried to bring the cellphone to jc so I could call Cesar Millan ('The Dog Whisperer' guy), 'cause I had a question about training my humans. I couldn't get the charging plug loose from the phone, so I just bit through the cord.

I had left the phone by the basement door, because something else shiny caught my attention for a moment, and then I went out for walkies, and then jc went to bed, and I laid down in the bedroom.

A few minutes later Cindy comes in and says "Guess what Junior (she calls me that sometimes) did this time?" I don't think jc really wanted to know, but she told him anyway. I had completely forgotten about it at this point, so I jumped up and suggested they call Cesar, but they ignored me.

jc took the charger to work on Thursday and spliced the cord back together. I was admonished not to do that again, and if I wanted to make a call, please just come and tell them, don't try to bring the phone.

I'm not supposed to play with the remote, mess with the cellphones, read the books... How's a guy supposed to be a hip, modern, technologically-ept pup if I can't play with the cool toys?!?

Bark!

1 comment:

Beckett said...

We should go into business together. I bet we could corner the canine computing market.

Beckett